Contact Classes: One Week
Fee: INR 80,000/- (inclusive accommodation and logistics)
INR 50,000/- (exclusive accommodation and logistics)
- Training- A Teaching Learning Process
- Role of Trainer
- Self-Development of Trainer
- Designing a Training Program
- Small Group Processes
- Learning- Training Methods
- Evaluation and Follow up
- Learning Exercises
- Mind Body Relationship
- Hypnotic Conditions
- Healing Strategies
- Innovative Induction Techniques
Approach to Teaching:
- Structure of Teaching
- Theoretical Explanation
- Practical Demonstration
- Practice by Students
- Debriefing is done for further correction and improvements
- Course manuals are provided for reference and further studies.
- Examination is conducted for certification of Hypnosis and Counselling courses
- Online support is made available for students after completion of the course.
- Duration and fees are mentioned against each course.
- One week means 5 working days in the time frame of the courses.
- GST is applicable on the fees as per government provision
- Medium of instruction is in Hindi and English only