FOUNDATION HYPNOSIS COURSE
This is a basic clinical hypnotherapy training. It gives you the chance to learn about hypnosis and how to use it scientifically for yourself and others. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the many phases and substeps of hypnosis and self-hypnosis. Hypnosis is a science that is artistically done. As a result, the course will place a strong emphasis on both practical and theoretical aspects. For study and reference purposes, students are given a guidebook for the entire course.
History of Hypnosis
Although hypnotic-like trance states have been used for thousands of years, hypnosis gained popularity in the late 1800s because to the work of a physician called Franz Mesmer. Because of Mesmer's mystical beliefs, the technique started off to a shaky start, but attention ultimately turned to a more scientific approach.
In the late 19th century, hypnotism became increasingly popular in the area of psychology, and Jean-Martin Charcot utilised it to treat women suffering from hysteria. Sigmund Freud and the creation of psychoanalysis were affected by this book.
More recently, a variety of ideas have been proposed to explain how hypnosis works. Hilgard's neo-dissociation hypothesis of hypnosis is one of the most well-known.
People in hypnosis, according to Hilgard, have a split consciousness, in which two separate streams of mental activity coexist. While one stream of consciousness responds to the hypnotist's recommendations, another dissociated stream analyses information that is not visible to the hypnotised person.
What is hypnosis?
To comprehend hypnosis, we must first define it. Simply said, hypnosis is a state of mind in which we modify how we sense, perceive, feel, think, and behave in response to instructions from another person.
How can hypnosis work for you?
Stage hypnosis may erroneously cast a negative light on the technique. As I mentioned at the outset, a stage hypnotist who is also a professional hypnotherapist knows how to not only put on a wonderful performance, but also how to deal with a range of scenarios.
Types of Hypnosis
Hypnosis can be provided in a variety of methods, including:
In this type of hypnosis, aids like recorded instructions and music are used to produce a hypnotic state. This type of hypnosis is frequently used on websites and mobile applications.
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis in psychotherapy, and it is used to treat depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and eating disorders by qualified physicians and psychologists.
When a person deliberately generates a hypnotic state, this is known as self-hypnosis. It's frequently utilised as a self-help method for pain management and stress management.
The course covers the following topics:
- Historical Development of Hypnosis and it’s applications
- Functioning and Rules of Mind
- How to Start Hypnosis with the Client
- Different Techniques of Inducing Hypnosis such as Techniques for First Time Induction, Techniques for Subsequent Sessions, Techniques for Analytical People, Fast Induction Techniques, Instant Induction Techniques
- Understanding about Different Levels of Trance
- Indicators of Hypnosis
- Skills of Deepening Trance
- Wording of effective Suggestions
- Techniques of Preparing Triggers
- How to Awake the Client from Hypnosis
- Post Hypnosis Activities
- Concept of Self Hypnosis
- Brain Waves and States of Consciousness
- Techniques of Relaxation
- Techniques of Self Hypnosis
- How to Prepare Protection Shield
- Code of Ethics
Scheme of the Course:
- The students invest time in classroom/online sessions.
- The classroom/online sessions include input sessions, demos, and practice sessions.
- Debriefing is provided after each practice or demo session for clarification and consolidation of the concepts and processes.
- The students are provided reading and learning material for further in-depth knowledge and understanding of concepts and processes.
- The students are provided supervisory support to seek guidance for sharpening their skills while practicing independently in the field over a period of three months.
- The students are helped to prepare a plan of action after the training classes.
- The Academy makes online support available to the students for the stated period and beyond.
- The Certification for the course will be awarded.