There are so many among us who experience sleepless nights and if by some miracle, they sleep then waking up on time is another mission for them. This happens due to several psychological and physical reasons. However, psychological reasons are the primary factors behind our sleeplessness. Also known as Insomnia.
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness.
- Irritability, depression or anxiety.
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering.
- Increased errors or accidents.
Research shows that that one-third of the world’s population experience insomnia at some stage in their lives, with approximately five per cent needing medical treatment.
If someone is going through Insomnia then they should take Hypnotherapy treatment to cure it. We have expert Hypnotherapists who treat several psychological disorders.
Reach out to us @+91-9717990561
Indian Hypnosis Academy