The purpose of the course is to take the students to professional mode of practice and acquaint them with the techniques of hypnotherapy used for clinical and developmental services for individual clients. The trainees are also acquainted with the professional use of services. The students are complete manual of the course having concepts, processes and scripts for their use.
Subject Matter of the Course:
- Medical Model of Hypnosis
- How to Prepare Healing Design
- Method of conduction Hypno-Analysis
- Process of Age Regression Therapy
- Life Therapy and its Application
- Techniques of dealing with the issues like Fear, Phobias, Traumas, Low Blood Sugar, Eating Disorder, Alcoholism, Smoking, Drug Addiction, Explosive Personality Disorder, Private Violence, Weight Management, Bed Wetting, Nail Biting, Study Habits, Stammering, Etc.
- Relationship Counseling and Sexual Dysfunction
- General Self Improvement
- Techniques like Desensitization, Symptomatic Approach, Circle Therapy, Life Therapy, Regression Therapy, Cord Cutting and advance Techniques of Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis are taught
- The students need to prepare and submit 10 cases under the supervised guidance of their instructor after completion of the course in order to qualify for ‘DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY’. Fee for evaluation of case studies is INR 5000/- (USD 100) and P&H charges for sending documents within India are Rs. 500/- while out of India are USD 25
- Students undergo examination for certification.
Scheme of the Course:
- The students invest time in three modes, i.e., classroom sessions, reading and learning after the training course, and practicing the skill in the field.
- The classroom studies include input sessions, demos, and practice sessions.
- Debriefing is provided after each practice or demo session for clarification and consolidation of the concepts and processes.
- The students are provided reading and learning material for further in-depth knowledge and understanding of concepts and processes.
- The students are provided supervisory support to seek guidance for sharpening their skills while practicing independently in the field over a period of three months.
- The students are helped to prepare a plan of action after the training classes.
- The Academy makes online support available to the students for the stated period and beyond.
- The Certification for all the courses will be awarded.