Learn Hypnosis Online with E-Clinical Hypnotherapy (Diploma Course). Following modules are taught under the course:
Module 1: Applied Hypnosis
- Understanding Hypnosis
- Human Mind
- Principles and Techniques of Induction
- Hypnotic Trance
- Personality and its Application in Hypnosis
- Planning and Conducting a Hypnosis Session
- Ethical Issues
Module 2: Auto Hypnosis
- Self Hypnosis: Concept, purpose, laws, process, and applications
- Techniques of Self Hypnosis and Hypnotic Meditation
Module 3: Contemporary Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Modalities
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Kappasinian Hypnosis
- Visualization and Imagery
- Dream Therapy
- Hypno-diagnostic Tools: Suggestion Therapy; Hypno-analysis; Paris window; Corrective Therapy; Ideomotor response; Hypno aids, Biofeedback and Body Syndrome
- Child Hypnosis
- Group Hypnosis
- Dealing the issues like Phobia, bed wetting, thumb sucking, study habits, anxiety
- Use of the techniques like; Circle Therapy, Desensitization, Age Regression and Life Therapy.
Module 4: Hypno-Counseling
- Sexuality: Types of sexuality; development of Sexuality and Priorities as per sexuality
- Healthy Communication
- Relationship Counselling
- Sexual Dysfunction; Erectile Dysfunction and Frigidity
Module 5: Clinical Hypnosis
- Medical Model of Hypnosis
- Disease: Origin and Mind –Body Connections
- First Consultation
- Counselling Interview
- Writing Scripts
- Family System approach
- Healing- Low Blood Sugar, Eating Disorder, Substance Abuse, and Crisis Interventions
- Self Concept
- Defence Mechanisms
- General Self-Improvement
- Habit Control
- Promoting the Professional work
- Course Manuals (Size A4) in English,
- Soft copies of Hypnotic Music, Scripts, Awareness Videos
- Offline Assistance & Support
Scheme of the Course
- The students invest time in three modes, i.e., reading and learning the training modules.
- The students are provided reading and learning material for further in-depth knowledge and understanding of concepts and processes.
- The Academy makes online support available to the students for the stated period and beyond.
- Students are supervised to prepare 10 cases after completion of practice.
- Students undergo examination for certification.
- Fee for evaluation of case studies is INR 5000/- (USD 100) and P&H charges for sending documents within India are Rs 500/- while out of India are (USD 25)
NOTE: The students need to prepare and submit 10 cases under the supervised guidance of their instructor after completion of the course in order to qualify for ‘DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY’
For any assistance, please reach us at email@example.com or call us at +919717990561. We will respond at the earliest.